We are excited to announce our move back into the newly renovated Eisenhower Hall. The library will CLOSE starting on April 22nd through May 12th for the move*.
Instructors, please encourage students from your 1st term
to turn in books IMMEDIATELY following the end of their course.
In preparation, here are a few more dates to remember.
10th--last day for Interlibrary Loan requests.
18th- 1700- Last day for requests from the Offsite/Main Collection. All
requests submitted after 1700 on April 18th will NOT be filled. All additional
readings must be requested NLT April 18th at 1700 and picked up NLT April 21st.
21st- Last day to pick up items from CARL's temporary facility.
22nd through May 1st, there will be a desk directly inside the temporary
building’s front door from 1100-1600 so that 2nd term students may check out
elective course materials. ONLY
materials from the CGSC Electives collection will be available from April
1st -- LAST DAY for students to pick up any necessary items for their courses.
13th-- CARL reopens in Eisenhower Hall and resumes normal
*As with any move these dates may change.
This site is intended solely to showcase the resources and services of the Combined Arms Research Library. The information in this site does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Department of the Army. Any mention of or use of a product or company name is for educational purposes and does not constitute an endorsement by the Department of the Army, Combined Arms Center Fort Leavenworth or the US Army Command and General Staff College.
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and posts clean.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Comments and posts that violate any of the guidelines listed below may be removed:
• Do not post graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments . We also do not allow comments that are abusive, hateful, vindictive or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• Do not post any solicitations (i.e.: asking users to "like" your Facebook page, visit your website, sign a petition, contribute to a fundraiser).
• Do not post advertisements, prize contests or giveaways. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• Do not post details about an ongoing investigation or legal or administrative proceeding that could prejudice the processes or could interfere with an individual's rights will be deleted from this page.
• Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
• Do not post copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user.
• Do not post comments, photos or videos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• Do not post political propaganda.
• Do not post documents of any kind.
• All information posted to social media sites will be unclassified. No FOUO (for official use only), classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or business-sensitive information should ever be posted or discussed on this page. Don’t post personnel lists, rosters, organization charts or directories. This is a violation of privacy.
The appearance of external links or the use of third-party applications on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
For more information, visit the DoD Social Media user agreement at:
You are encouraged to quote, republish or share any content on this site on your own blog, Web site or other communication/publication. If you do so, please credit the Army unit or the person who authored the content as a courtesy.