If you wish
to read a book that will have you and your children rolling on the floor, read
“I Yam a Donkey” by Cece Bell.
Donkey needs a grammar lesson and a yam walking by tries and tries to oblige.
As the story progresses so does the confusion on the part of Mr. Donkey. He
simply does not understand. He thinks if
he gets his eyes checked, all will be clear.
trouble getting along with your siblings or co-workers?
Mice” by Sergio Ruzzier. When two mice
begin their adventure, all kinds of unexpected things happen. Problem solving and working together for a
common goal are some of the skills the two friends must develop. It is a good lesson for us all.
This site is intended solely to showcase the resources and services of the Combined Arms Research Library. The information in this site does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Department of the Army. Any mention of or use of a product or company name is for educational purposes and does not constitute an endorsement by the Department of the Army, Combined Arms Center Fort Leavenworth or the US Army Command and General Staff College.
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and posts clean.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Comments and posts that violate any of the guidelines listed below may be removed:
• Do not post graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments . We also do not allow comments that are abusive, hateful, vindictive or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• Do not post any solicitations (i.e.: asking users to "like" your Facebook page, visit your website, sign a petition, contribute to a fundraiser).
• Do not post advertisements, prize contests or giveaways. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• Do not post details about an ongoing investigation or legal or administrative proceeding that could prejudice the processes or could interfere with an individual's rights will be deleted from this page.
• Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
• Do not post copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user.
• Do not post comments, photos or videos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• Do not post political propaganda.
• Do not post documents of any kind.
• All information posted to social media sites will be unclassified. No FOUO (for official use only), classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or business-sensitive information should ever be posted or discussed on this page. Don’t post personnel lists, rosters, organization charts or directories. This is a violation of privacy.
The appearance of external links or the use of third-party applications on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
For more information, visit the DoD Social Media user agreement at:
You are encouraged to quote, republish or share any content on this site on your own blog, Web site or other communication/publication. If you do so, please credit the Army unit or the person who authored the content as a courtesy.