Subject: Latest Articles - Subject Terrorism
The information below provides links to the 04/30/2009 04:09:54 AM Alert run for "Terrorism" on the Military & Government Collection database with 5 hit(s). Following the links below will bring you to the start of the article or citation.
Alert Run Date: 04/30/2009 04:09:54 AM
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Read thousands of books and other publications online FREE! • Support RAND Research – Order now and save 10%!
Topic: International Policy
Friday, April 24, 2009
|Personalised E-mail Alert|
Your Jane's subscription entitles you to receive this alert of newly published records which match your Saved Search query:
Counterinsurgency, 18 April 2009 - 24 April 2009.
For more information on any of the information listed in Jane's Alerts, please contact your nearest Jane's office listed below:
Jane's UK, Europe & Africa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane's Asia (Singapore): email@example.com
Jane's Australia & New Zealand: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane's India: email@example.com
Jane's Japan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane's Middle East: email@example.com
Jane's North, Central & South America: firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit Jane's at http://www.janes.com/ for additional contact details
To STOP this alert, visit the My Saved Searches page and change the Email Alert Preference to 'None' or delete the alert.
Friday, April 3, 2009
|Visit SSI Home Subscribe Update Unsubscribe Forward to a Colleague Contact Us|
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and posts clean.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Comments and posts that violate any of the guidelines listed below may be removed:
• Do not post graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments . We also do not allow comments that are abusive, hateful, vindictive or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• Do not post any solicitations (i.e.: asking users to "like" your Facebook page, visit your website, sign a petition, contribute to a fundraiser).
• Do not post advertisements, prize contests or giveaways. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• Do not post details about an ongoing investigation or legal or administrative proceeding that could prejudice the processes or could interfere with an individual's rights will be deleted from this page.
• Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
• Do not post copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user.
• Do not post comments, photos or videos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• Do not post political propaganda.
• Do not post documents of any kind.
• All information posted to social media sites will be unclassified. No FOUO (for official use only), classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or business-sensitive information should ever be posted or discussed on this page. Don’t post personnel lists, rosters, organization charts or directories. This is a violation of privacy.
The appearance of external links or the use of third-party applications on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
For more information, visit the DoD Social Media user agreement at:
You are encouraged to quote, republish or share any content on this site on your own blog, Web site or other communication/publication. If you do so, please credit the Army unit or the person who authored the content as a courtesy.